Take advantage of resources to help exporters succeed
National District Export Council
The National Association of District Export Councils (NADEC) increases awareness and understanding of the importance of exports to the US economy through education, legislative outreach and engagement with DECs and other relevant stakeholders. It offers a number of trade resources and educational events to exporters across the U.S. The Western PA District Export Council is part of the NADEC.
Export-U.com is a free training website operated by the Georgia District Export Council and the U.S. Commercial Service in Atlanta.
Export‐U delivers the training you need to make profitable export sales. The webinars show you how to find the best export markets for your goods and how to sell into them. Their Exporter’s Resource Database offers a wealth of trade information to help you succeed at exporting and the Exams test your knowledge! Free webinar topics offered include:
The U.S. Commercial Service (CS), part of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration, has a tremendous amount of on-line trade resources that can provide you with practical guidance and tools that can help you expand your global markets.
The U.S. Commercial Service offers U.S. companies a wide range of expertise and services in international trade. You can contact the U.S. Commercial Service in Pittsburgh at 412-644-2800 or email@example.com
Trade professionals at the U.S. Commercial Service developed the below information and allows you to learn how to export, connect with foreign buyers, handle trade challenges and expand operations in new markets. The below 12 Export Solutions will provide you with advice, tools and market intelligence for a successful international sales strategy.
Additional trade resources and topics:
- Country Commercial Guides– over 125 guides on markets around the world
- Marketing and Industry Intelligence Reports– search market opportunities via country or industry sector
- Trade Data Analysis– Get the Latest trade stats and reports
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Tariff Tool– Online tariff tool combining tariff and trade data for FTA partners
- Global Tariff Database– Users of this free service can lookup country Tariff information for shipments originating in the United States.
- U.S. Privacy Shield– Need to be compliant with the European Union General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)? The U.S. Privacy Shield was designed to provide companies on both sides of the Atlantic with a mechanism to comply with data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union and Switzerland to the U.S. in support of transatlantic commerce.
- Directory of International and Domestic Events for Exporters– Trade events are a great way to build your trade knowledge and learn of foreign market opportunities and the U.S. Commercial Service offers