- This event has passed.
REACHING THE WORLD THROUGH TRADE.GOV
May 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Learn where to find the variety of tools on trade.gov needed to grow your business globally including how to begin or fine-tune the market research process to identify the best worldwide markets for your product or service. In rapid-fire presentations, we will provide overviews on the following.
- Harmonized System and Free Trade Agreement tools
- Customized Info. Database: duties and taxes database
- Consolidated Screening list: searchable database of individuals and entities subject to US Export Restrictions
- SIAT Monitor: interactive tool based on the survey of international air travelers
- Market Diversification Tool: research new export markets using your current trade patterns
- Trade Stats Express: Database displaying exports, imports, and other trade stats
- RAISE – Rural Export Center Market Research program: customized research available