- This event has passed.
October 24, 2022 - October 30, 2022$4500
Pennsylvania, through funding from the Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) is offering qualified Pennsylvania Appalachian firms a cost-effective way to participate in Bauma. Exhibiting within Pennsylvania’s ARC Pavilion enables small- to medium-sized companies to make an impact at this prominent trade show without the high cost.
A variety of space is available on a limited basis.
With your registration fee your company will receive:
- Cost per booth (2.5m x 3.0m) space is $4,500.00
- Exhibit space within the Pennsylvania pavilion
- Carpeting, counter, table & chairs and lighting
- Listing of your company in the show catalog
- Printing of booth graphics (company provides electronic graphic design) – Lighting
- Access to State of Pennsylvania Authorized Trade Reps
- Experienced international trade specialists to assist during the show
- Cleaning & waste removal within the booth
- Exhibitor Passes
For more information, contact:
International Trade Program Manager
Southern Alleghenies Planning & Development Commission (SAP&DC)