Cybersecurity Business Development Mission to South America
March 1 - March 5
The United States Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration (ITA), is organizing a Cybersecurity Business Development Mission to Santiago, Chile; Montevideo, Uruguay; and Lima, Peru, March 1-5, 2021, along with an optional stop in Buenos Aires, Argentina on March 8, 2021.
Mission Participants Will:
– Learn about regional priorities, policy and regulatory changes, projects, and business opportunities.
– Make industry and government contacts.
– Have one-on-one business appointments with pre-screened potential buyers, agents, distributors, or joint venture partners in Chile, Peru, and Uruguay with optional appointments available in Argentina.
– Participate in Networking Receptions.
– Solidify business strategies and advance specific project goals.
To Apply: Applicants must submit a completed and signed mission application and supplemental application materials, including adequate information on their products and/or services, primary market objectives, and goals for participation no later than November 13, 2020.
Submitting an application is indication of your interest to participate in the mission. No fees are due at the time of registering your intent to join the mission. Once you are invited to join the mission payment of mission fees and the signature of the participation agreement is then due in order to participate in the mission.
Targeted U.S. Products and Services
- Digital Infrastructure
- Emergency management technology equipment and services
- Information technology and big data security and management service (e.g. electronic health records, billing information, etc.)
- Cyber security software and equipment
- Cyber Security Training Software and Services
- Critical infrastructure protection systems and management solutions
- Data loss and privacy protection technologies
- Endpoint protection and threat response solutions
- Fraud and identity theft
- Mobile and application security
- Vulnerability assessment and remediation solutions
Fees & Expenses
- $5,700 USD for a small or medium-sized enterprise.
- $7,750USD for a large company.
- $1,000 USD for each additional firm participant.
- Optional stop in Argentina is not included and is charged as a full Gold Key Service fee at an additional $950 per small, $2,300 per medium, and $3,400 per large firm and trade association/organization, plus any direct costs.
Expenses for travel, lodging, most meals and incidentals will be the responsibility of each participant.